It was a beautiful and sunny Saturday morning on 6 July 2013 and Malaysia”s Hottest Bloggers made their way over to Sunway Lagoon for the Celcom 4G LTE Blogger Race.
There was also the Waterplexx 5D ride which got every team who braved the challenge soaking wet thanks to it’s water effects. Unfortunately no photos of the ride as none of our cameras were waterproof. In retrospec it would have been quite a good opportunity to test our the Sony Xperia Tablet Z’s water-resistance!
After an hour and a half of running around Sunway Lagoon, finally time was up and the teams arrived back at the starting point. The top three teams then proceeded to the bonus round whereby each of the teams had a chance to go home with the grand prize of a Sony Xperia Tablet Z for each of the team members.
The Sony Xperia™ Tablet Z is a really cool device with some awesome features:
• Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor – Gives you super fast performance on the fastest network.
• 10.1” HD Reality Display – Large enough screen for you to enjoy all your favourite movies and drama series in wide view.
• 8.1MP Rear Camera, 2.2MP Front Camera – High resolution back camera equipped with the Exmor R™ for mobile sensor which is the mobile version of the “Exmor R” sensor using technology from Sony’s cameras to generate beautiful photos even in low light conditions
• Water-resistant and Dust-proof – Bring it wherever you go without worries of getting it wet
• NFC Enabled – Sony is going really big with NFC technology built-in to many of their devices from smartphones to VIAO ultrabook, TVs, wireless speakers and of course the Sony Xperia Tablet Z. This enables you to share pictures, documents and more in a really fast and convenient manner.
It’s billed as ‘the best of Sony in a tablet’ and now you can experience the best on the fastest network.
*While the Sony Xperia™ Tablet Z does not support call functions, you can insert the SIM Card into a smartphone to enjoy the pay-per-use voice rates of Celcom First Voice (15 sen/min for calls, 15 sen/min video calls, 10 sen/SMS and 20 sen/MMS to all networks).
So why choose Celcom?
• Bring your tablet experience to the next level with the best network.
• It’s Malaysia’s fastest network with the widest coverage.
• You can enjoy the best plans and rates with Celcom First.
• Be the first to enjoy the most exclusive privileges.
• Celcom’s many accolades have resulted in various industry awards such as Broadband Service Provider of the Year and Mobile Service Provider of the Year by Frost & Sullivan.
So get to your nearest Blue Cube today to test it out for yourself.
Although at the end of the day there could only be one winning team, everyone had an enjoyable time in Sunway Lagoon and fostered friendship and teamwork even though participants came from different states, backgrounds and ethnicity. Many thanks to Celcom First for organising the Celcom 4G LTE Blogger Race and providing such an unforgetable experience!