Louis Erard Media Preview
[Watch & Timepiece]
Louis Erard in collaboration with Watatime, held a media preview of their latest collection at Hana Sake & Dining in Sunway Pyramid on 16 October 2015. Louis Erard was established in 1931 and is currently based in Le Noirmont in Switzerland. The brand showcased five (5) flagship collections, four (4) of which are entirely mechanical, demonstrating the ingenuity of Swiss-made timepieces.
Louis Erard created refined timepieces for men and women, some with in-house complications, expressed through a finely honed aesthetic.
The CEO of Louis Erard, Mr Alain Spinedi had a clear objective in 2003: to offer high-quality mechanical watches at affordable prices. In 2008 Louis Erard entered the world of horological complications with an exclusive module: The Excellence Collection.
The Excellence Collection – Excellence Skeleton
The dial of the Skeleton has been cut away so that the movement is almost entirely visible, paying tribute to Haute Horlogerie and its traditions. Its wheels are laid bare, which Louis Erard has embellished with a brushed finish. Its mechanical insides and timeless design makes this a timepiece that transcends time.
A transparent back pairs effortlessly with the black strap while the large Roman numerals against a white chapter ring, a 40 millimeter steel case and blue hands complete this timepiece.
The Limited Edition – Small Second Vintage
This limited edition offering featuring a timepiece with three (3) hands, a tribute to 1931 but with a contemporary execution. This limited edition timepiece is presented in a nostalgic box that contains red wax, a seal and vintage paper. Production is limited to only 500 pieces, each individually numbered.
Louis Erard is distributed by Watatime in Malaysia at the following outlets:
· Pavilion Shopping Mall (Lot No. 2.61, Level 2, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) Tel: 017-2492066
· KLCC Shopping Mall (Lot No. C28A, Concourse Floor Suria KLCC) Tel: 017-3350866
· Mid Valley Megamall (Lot No. G-055, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2520866
· 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Lot G107, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2483066
· Sungai. Wang Plaza (LG144) Tel: 017-2480866
· Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (Lot G1.61, Ground floor) Tel: 017-2573066
· Subang Parade (LG19, Lower Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2473066
· Mahkota Parade (Lot G52, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2070266
· IOI City Mall (G-45 Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI City, 62502 Putrajaya) Tel: 03 8957 2018
· Kinta City Shopping Centre (G16, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2482066
Photo credit: Watatime