Heineken launched its new iconic bottle in Malaysia as part of a global roll-out, streamlining Heineken’s visual identity and making the brand even more consistent and recognizable in all 176 markets worldwide.
- The bottle caps all now have QUALITY written on them.
- A longer neck gives the bottle a slimmer and more modern shape. It also proudly bears the Heineken name. The neck then leads to a strong and manlier shoulder.
- The thumb groove is an added feature that encourages you to hold the bottle with a better grip, and allows the beer to stay cold longer.
- The embossed logo gives the bottle a stamp of authenticity and class in line with the brand’s positioning as a premium beer.
- A transparent label lets you see your beer clearly. It also sits higher, emphasising the shoulder.
To celebrate the launch of the new bottle, Heineken is bringing down renowned Dutch DJ, Ferry Corsten to Malaysia for an exclusive invite-only party on 11 July 2012 at KL Live.
Want to get passes to this event? Then you better head over to Heineken’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/heineken.
The launch party kicks off a campaign dubbed the Heineken ‘Progressive’ Tour that will see exclusive events held nationwide and also Heineken’s established music programmes: Heineken Green Room & Heineken Thirst (DJ Tiesto came last year, I wonder who will be performing this year) scheduled to happen in the last two quarters of the year.
Yap Swee Leng, Marketing Director of Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB), comments: “We know our drinkers notice small details, which is why Heineken has dedicated so much time to this design update. Every single element has been carefully considered to ensure our drinkers feel a subtle but significant difference.”
Swee Leng added: “We put our consumers at the heart of everything that we do. With a unified visual identity in packaging globally, truly calls for a celebration to our fans.”
More info at www.facebook.com/heineken.
I leave you with a photo I took sometime last year…