Carlsberg held a grand ceremony to mark the unveiling of the “” (Happiness) float on the auspicious day of 11.1.11 at Carrefour Kota Damansara in Selangor with a Chinese all female band and a dazzling Sky Dancers flying duo performance adding to the festivities of the day. Ushered in by the thumping drum beats sounded by Soren Ravn, the Carlsberg ‘Happiness’ float was flanked by acrobatic dancers, 8 golden lions from the award-winning Khuan Loke Lion Dance Troupe from Sungai Way, a 8-member Chinese Drum troupe and 8“”Fook Gods. After visiting consumers inside the Carrefour outlet, the Carlsberg “” Happiness Float then made its way to Giant Hypermarket in Kota Damansara and Tesco Kepong to engage consumers at those locations.
To ensure an endless flow of “” (Happiness), Carlsberg is offering the following promotions to consumers:
Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Retail Outlets
• Receive a free limited edition Carlsberg glass in the shape of the iconic Carlsberg can for every purchase of a 24-can pack.
• Special 15-can pack and 16-can pack for Carlsberg Green Label and an 8-can pack for Carlsberg Gold are available at selected outlets.
• Be the highest spender of Carlsberg products from 7-Eleven outlets and win prizes from Samsung including a 3D LED TV, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and Samsung smartphones.
Coffee Shops and Foodcourts
• Get a free mini wave glass (3 colours to collect) with every purchase of 3 quarts of Carlsberg Green Label or Carlsberg Gold
Bars and Clubs
• Get a free limited edition Carlsberg Beer glass and coaster set with every purchase of 2 buckets or 2 jugs of Carlsberg Green Label or Carlsberg Gold
More info on the promo here http://www.facebook.com/carlsbergniceone