[Travel & Dining]
Lunar New Year At Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Welcome the Year of the Tiger and new beginnings with clients, friends and family over sumptuous feasts and elegantly crafted menus from the award-winning restaurants at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.
Blossoms of Spring at Jiang-Nan Chun
- From SGD 178 per person
- Available January 31 – February 15, 2022
Celebrate exquisitely amid the idyllic ambience at the highly acclaimed Jiang-Nan Chun and dine on auspicious menus crafted by Executive Chinese Chef Albert Au that spotlight fresh, seasonal produce and expert culinary prowess.
Toss to wealth and good health with the luxurious Prosperity Yu Sheng, bursting with fresh ocean flavours of lobster, abalone, tuna and salmon, complemented by hand-shredded root vegetables and a healthy crunch of pumpkin seeds, melon seeds and sunflower seeds.
Dreamed up by Executive Chinese Chef Albert Au, the stunning wok-fried Australian lobster with chilli sauce and crispy noodle makes its debut and tantalises with a tangy, spicy drizzle over succulent lobster paired with crackling crispy noodle wheels for a true indulgence of the senses.
Inspired by nostalgia and presenting a taste of home, Chef Au’s braised Imperial Chicken with six head abalone, fish maw, sea cucumber, dried scallop and black mushrooms delicately balances the best of the land and sea all at once for an indulgent, umami gourmet experience.
A splendid six-course Vegetarian Celebration Menu is also available at SGD 138 per person.
Lunar Celebration Menus, both à la carte and set menus are now open for reservations. Advance reservations are recommended.
For dining enquiries and reservations, speak with Jiang-Nan Chun at 6831 7220 or email email@example.com
Lunar New Year Goodies to Go
- January 3-28, 2022 – Festive Desk, Lobby Level
From the kitchens of Jiang-Nan Chun, handcrafted sweet and savoury Lunar New Year delights are perfect for family celebrations and festive gifting.
- Mandarin Crémeux Delights – SGD 88 per box – Elegantly indulgent, these petite handcrafted Mandarin-shaped gourmet gems are filled with a smooth Jivara milk chocolate Pu Er crémeux juxtaposed by a crunchy hazelnut royaltine for a delightful treat of flavours and textures. Crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Audrey Yee, a veteran with Four Seasons and graduate of the renowned Le Cordon Bleu School in London.
- Golden Moments – SGD 48 per box – Baked daily following Executive Chinese Chef Albert Au’s guarded recipe, savour oven-fresh buttery walnut coin cookies that are subtly sweet and savoury all at once. Complement with the signature Four Seasons pineapple tart, a fragrant gold pastry crust that envelopes handmade citrusy, spiced pineapple jam.
A perfect accompaniment to convivial conversations are the caramalised walnuts and roasted cashew nuts with seaweed, which offer an addictive crunch.
Lunar New Year Goodies to Go
- Mandarin Crémeux Delights new – SGD 88
- Golden Kumquat Tart – SGD 78
- Signature Pineapple Tarts – SGD 62
- Golden Walnut Coin Cookies new – SGD 48
- Coconut Nian Gao – SGD 48
- Carrot Cake with Chinese Sausage – SGD 48
- Jiang-Nan Chun XO Chilli Sauce – SGD 48
- Jiang-Nan Chun Hot Bean Chilli Sauce – SGD 38
- Artisan Chocolate Pralines – SGD 48
- Caramalised Walnuts new – SGD 38
- Roasted Cashew Nuts with Seaweed new – SGD 38
- Abalone, Lobster and Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng (small – for up to six persons) – SGD 198
- Abalone, Lobster and Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng (large – for up to ten persons) – SGD 298
- Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng (small- for up to six persons) – SGD 98
- Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng (large – for up to ten persons) – SGD 138
- Pen Cai (small – for up to six persons) – SGD 888
- Pen Cai (large – for up to ten persons) – SGD 1,288
Four Seasons Luxury Hampers
- Available from SGD 388
Curate a personalised hamper with luxury gifting crafted to delight even the most discerning. Select from a wide variety of handcrafted delights from award-winning Jiang-Nan Chun, premium teas, bubblies and wine, as well as a wide range of choicest auspicious favourites.
Or simply leave it to the Hotel’s gifting professionals who have curated two hamper arrangements filled with the best and bound to impress:
- Jiang-Nan Chun Abundance Hamper – SGD 388 – Superior Abalone, Premium Mandarin Oranges, Signature Pineapple Tart, Jiang-Nan Chun XO Chilli Sauce, Jiang-Nan Chun Hot Bean Chilli Sauce, Imperial Pu Er Tea, Roasted Cashew Nuts with Seaweed
- Four Seasons Luxury Hamper – SGD 488 – Superior Abalone, Premium Korean Dried Black Shiitake, Signature Pineapple Tart, Jiang-Nan Chun XO Chilli Sauce, Jiang-Nan Chun Hot Bean Chilli Sauce, Caramalised Walnuts, Artisan Chocolate Pralines, Premium Mandarin Oranges, Imperial Pu Er Tea, GRØN Copenhagen Sparkling Tea (5% vol)
To place takeaway orders, contact the Festive Desk at 6831 7253, email firstname.lastname@example.org or place orders online at online. It is recommended that orders are placed at least three days in advance. The last pre-order date for takeaways is 25 January 2022 and delivery is available at SGD 58 per destination, subject to availability.
Photo credits: Four Seasons Hotel Singapore